Friday, March 3, 2017

Five on Friday!

One
Molly received some seeds and instructions to grow parsley with her latest PJ library book. For 3 weeks we have been watering the seeds and placing them in the sun. Its so fun to see them finally sprout. She loves checking for new sprouts and watering them each morning. Next week we will move them to a larger pot and hopefully keep them alive.


PJ library is a non-profit literacy program for Jewish children 6 months to 8 years old. We have been receiving books since Molly was 1 and we love them. If you are Jewish and your kids are not signed up for PJ library you should check it out!

Two
We finally said goodbye to our Jake and the Neverland Pirates wall decals. Molly loved them but she has grown to like different things now. My brother in law worked for FatHead and sent her these a few years ago. Since they are reusable we have passed them on to a little boy who is very excited for them to decorate his room.
While I am not really into character decor both girls really liked these and I had them on the back wall so you could only see them once you actually entered the playroom! Don't worry...new decals are coming in a few weeks... 😂

Three
Last week I ordered some new shelves and tool storage wall unit for the garage. I got everything installed this week and it seems so much neater. I still need to fill up the tool storage but everything is neatly organized. When we moved in 2.5 years ago we really just threw everything on some 20 year old particle board book shelves. They were honestly being held together by the backing. I was fun the Chip Gaines 'demo' them with a good karate kick!


Four
We were excited to welcome March and say goodbye to February. We broke out some spring dresses this week, told the groundhog he was wrong, and then turned the heat back on to welcome a cooler weekend. The weather needs to make up its mind! 

Five
I think I have a slight obsession with these 99cent air fresheners. I hate for our house to not smell nice. We have a dog and a kid in diapers and the last thing I want is for my house to smell like either of those. These Renuzit Pure White Pear and Lavender air fresheners smell so good I cannot stop buying them. I have one in each of the girls rooms and in the man room, where the dog hangs out, but I think we need them all over! I find myself grabbing 3-4 every time I find a store that carries them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment