Monday, April 3, 2017

Goodwill Finds!

I love to shop and I really really really love to shop at Goodwill. I probably visit a goodwill store once a week. We have 2 stores within 10 minutes from our house. I love to go first thing in the morning after dropping Molly off at school. Sometimes, when I am feeling brave, I will take both girls with me. It's very hard to sort through the clothes with Molly begging me to go look at the toys so I save clothes shopping for solo or just Lucy trips. Lucy only pulls 19 clothing items off the hanger per trip so that is manageable.

Last week I found some great items. I actually found so many things that I lost track of time and Lucy was almost 30 minutes late getting down for her morning nap. So.... here's what I got and what I spent:

Lost silk/cotton dress from 50% off rack- $3.25


Lululemon tank with no tags. I guessed it might fit but it is actually a smidge too tight. 
From 50% off rack- $2.00

Michael Kors Blouse, $4.75
I can't wait to wear this with some white jeans!

Old Navy Polka dot Jeans for Lucy this fall- from 50% off rack - $1
Floral Hanna Anderson dress to put away for Lucy- $2
Circo jean shorts for Molly- $2
Ralph Lauren Dress- $2


Pottery Barn Teen Pom Pom Pillow- $4
This is sold at PB Teen. The cover is $29.50 and the insert is $22.
I will have a round monogrammed aplique made to cover the monogram. 

Bag of beach toys $3

Gears toy- $3 
BECAUSE WE REALLY NEED MORE TOYS!!! 

So I spent $27 on this shopping trip...Less than the price of the pom pom pillow new! Finding all of these fun deals is such a thrill for me. Do you like to thrift store shop? What has been your best find?



No comments:

Post a Comment