Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Girls Spring/ Summer shoes

I feel like I am constantly on the search for new shoes for my girls. Although Lucy has all of Molly's shoe hand me downs she still seems to need more for certain occasions. Both of my kids have chubby feet, not wide, just chubby. I have a difficult time finding shoes for Molly that I can actually get on her feet. I have rounded up a few of my spring/summer favorites for toddlers and little girls!

Glittery Birkenstock like sandals-
Molly has had these sandals for the past 2 summers and I got her 2 more pairs for this year. They have them in silver and gold. They are great for chubby or wide feet and are super easy to put on. Molly could put them on herself at 2. We love these with play clothes and with dresses! I usually wait for Target to run a Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale to purchase a few pairs!


Mary Jane Jellies-
I purchased a gold pair of these for both Molly and Lucy to wear in a wedding in a few weeks. The Old Navy pair runs a little small and Lucy was able to wear the 5 even though she wears a 4 in other shoes. Molly has already worn hers a few times and hasn't complained that her feet hurt. 
I recently saw some similar shoes at Walmart for 1/2 the price. The colors and pattern were a little different but also very cute. 


White Lace up sneakers-
I like for Molly to have a pair of white sneakers to wear to school with her dresses. She has to wear close toed shoes and something about a pair of athletic shoes with a cute dress just bugs me. She wore keds until this year. I had a pair of wide keds for her and I cant even close the velcro strap. We recently found these at Target and I ordered them in 2 sizes. When I find shoes that I like I generally order more than one pair. These have a cute flower detail, glittery laces, and a little sparkle!


Natives Jefferson-
Molly loves these shoes and I love that she can put them on and get them as dirty as she wants and I just wash them in the sink. Her feet do get pretty dirty wearing them but she doesn't mind rinsing them off after playing. They are great for boating since they can get wet and they float! I ordered the pair she is currently wearing on amazon prime day for only $23. If they have them again this year I will definately be stocking up.

Keds- 
Although Molly doesnt wear these anymore Lucy still looks adorable in little white keds. I love that they go with just about everything and they are easy to clean. I think I have them in every size and half size from 4-9. We love the little sandals too!

Fisherman Sandals-
Lucy has these in a few sizes. They are easy to put on and fit her chubby feet comfortably. Molly wore these when she was younger and they still look great. You can't beat getting 2 kids worth of wear out of a pair of $11 sandals!






No comments:

Post a Comment