Friday, April 28, 2017

Five On Friday

One
The weather is warming up and boat season has begun. Molly loves being out on the boat and swimming in the lake. While we haven't taken a swim yet we did take a little cruise last weekend and enjoyed a picnic on the boat. Dan's parents live on the lake and have a boat some most summer weekends are spent in the water! Lucy looked so cute in her puddle jumper and enjoyed the ride. Hopefully she is a fan of swimming like her big sister. Nana took the girls for nap time and I got a good hour of quiet time in the sun.
Lucy kept her hat on the entire ride. 



Two
Molly got some seed kits for her birthday and we have been watching them grow (most of them) for the past few weeks. They finally got big enough to plant in the ground so I ran to Lowes to grab some good soil for plating them. I stopped to check out the clearance plant section and couldn't help but buy a car load of plants. Whoops! I picked up 15 purple fountain grass plants and 7 perennial flowers to add to the backyard. After planting those and helping Molly with her garden I am tired of digging. 

Trying to add some color to the hill! 

Hopefully these grow and fill in this area!

Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Squash, and Pumpkin

Three
Yesterday the girls and I went to Chick Fila for lunch after picking Molly up from school. Molly always trades in her toy for ice cream and it is so cute to see her walk to the counter by herself and ask for it. She is so sweet to share it with Lucy too! Pretty soon they wont be able to split a kids meal...


Four
I went to Old Navy this week to try and find some new white pants/jeans. I have one pair that I really like but with 2 kids they are dirty within a few hours. I didn't find any jeans but I did find a cute button down tunic and a super comfortable dress. Both are very lightweight and great for spring/summer!




Five
My sister and I love this drink combo for a little summer happy hour. I might have to take the girls to the store to pick up some blueberry lemonade for this weekend!

Happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment