Friday, April 14, 2017

Five on Friday

This week Molly has been home from school for Spring Break and I feel like I have accomplished nothing. She has been such a handful when I have tried to go to a store with her that I have given up on trying to run errands. This summer is going to be interesting if I don't get her back on track! Anywho....on to my 5 for the week....

One-
One of the best things about having two daughters is getting to see all of Molly's clothes being worn again. Molly had mostly hand me downs from her older cousin (who got them from yet another cousin) so it is REALLY fun to see things worn by the 3rd, 4th, or even 5th child! I love how some stores have dates on the tags. Lucy will wear things that are 10 years old and they still look new. This dress was one I bought for Molly at Target and just loved. They are almost the exact same age in the pictures.
Molly had thicker hair at 17 months but they have a lot of similarities.




Two-
On Monday we went to Passover Seder at my aunts house. It was fun to share some Jewish traditions with Molly and see that she actually remembers things from the books we have read about Passover. She ate her weight in matzo and Charoset. Earlier this week I shared 2 passover dessert recipes. We finished off the last of the matzo toffee last night. Yum Yum Yum


Three-
A few weeks ago we got a window bird feeder. We put it near our breakfast room and waited and waited and waited but never saw any birds. Yesterday I finally caught a bird eating. 


Four-
This weekend my sister and her family are coming to stay with us. Our kids always have so much fun playing together and we enjoy catching up and drinking lot and lots of wine to stay sane! We always try to plan atleast one fun activity and this weekend we are going to check out the splash pad at the zoo. It actually opened last spring but we never went. We are excited to check it out. Hopefully the crowds won't be insane but I think it is going to be packed. 
If it looks like this I might not even get out of the car!

Five-
This week my husband has decided he needs some new clothes. He gave me a super specific list of the exact boxers from Target. I was so proud that I got exactly what he asked for. Well.... they were wrong. Apparently they changed their waist sizing so now I have to take them back and try again. Next he spent 2 hours looks at board shorts online. Last night I ordered him 4 new pairs from Nordstrom. Shopping for men is not fun. I am sure all 4 of the board shorts will go back and we will be back at square one. 

Hope everyone enjoys a nice Easter weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment