Friday, April 7, 2017

Five On Friday

This week the weather has been crazy. Monday we had bad storms and tornado warnings, Tuesday was beautiful and warm, Wednesday we had bad weather again with school letting out early, and Thursday and today we have cool weather with 20-30 mpg winds. Looking forward to more normal weather next week and actually playing outside!

On to my Five on Friday...

One-
This week Target had all shoes buy 1 get 1 50% off. I took this as a sign that I needed to load up on new shoes. I purchased 4 pairs for myself and 2 for Molly.

Two-
Lucy recently got a little stuffed zebra from her great grandma. She has been carrying it around the house so we decided to let her sleep with it. We are slowly adding things into her crib so now she has her ladybug lovie (buggy), a small fleece blanket, and her zebra named Stripes. When I laid her down for bed the other night she snuggled up with her animals so adorably I had to try and get a picture. Its a little blurry but you can see one animal under each arm. 
Hopefully she remains this cute and sweet next week when I work towards moving her to 1 nap!

Three-
Yesterday I found this little present tucked in Molly's school bag. She's been working hard at writing her name but struggled with the Y for a long time. She's finally got it! Proud mom moment! Her teachers are so sweet. 

Four- 
Yesterday I loaded the girls into the car to head to preschool and jumped in the drivers seat only to realize my car wouldn't start. I am so lucky to have wonderful neighbors, many that work from home, and one of them was over to help me within 2 minutes. She had to push my car out of the garage into the street since our batteries are on opposite sides. We were only a few minutes late to school! I thought I would be fine to run errands but after running into 1 store my car again wouldn't start. after getting another person to help me jumpstart my car I headed to an auto parts store to get the battery checked. They told me the battery was complete dead... it wouldn't even start from a jumper box. The salesman had to go get his own car to jump mine. My battery was only 2 years old so I headed back to the place I get my car serviced and they had me all taken care of in 20 minutes! 

Five- 
Last weekend I started having so pain on the right side of my mouth. It was hard to chew so I started making scrambled eggs loaded with sauteed pepper, onions, mushrooms, and feta cheese. I had a little dental work done Tuesday but my mouth was still sore for a few days so I continued to make my scrambled eggs. Yesterday I couldn't eat anymore eggs... I couldn't even look at them. I think I ate 18 eggs this week. Please no more scrambled eggs for a few weeks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment