Friday, February 24, 2017

Five on Friday!

One
On Monday Lucy had her 15 month well visit. I had scheduled it during Molly's school time but forgot about President's Day so poor Molly had to tag along. Luckily the ipad entertains her (with headphones!!!) and she is a great helper. Lucy was not happy. She cried from the minute the doctor walked into the room until the minute we left. I tired distracting her with cheerios but then she knocked the snack container on the floor and it broke open and cheerios went EVERYWHERE! She had an ear infection and got 2 shots...not a fun well visit!



Two
We have still been spending a good bit of time outside in the afternoons. Molly was playing with her golf set and throwing the plastic golfballs around the yard when she got a hole in one! She was so excited. I was less than thrilled...



Three
I have managed to get sick again. Two weeks ago I had a horrible head cold but thankfully it passed after a few days. Now I have a horrible cough and feel really run down. My chest and back hurt so badly every time I cough. I don't do well with cough medicine so I am just pushing the vitamins and trying to rest (yeah right!) I bought two big bottles of this juice at Target yesterday. 1200% of your daily vitamin C has got to be good, right?

Four
I bought myself my first pair of converse from the Nordstrom sale this week. I really needed some casual shoes that look cute but are comfortable and can go from the park to running errands. I have been a big fan of Toms for the past few year but decided to try something new. What casual shoes do you love?
Sidenote- I accidentally shipped these to our old house. The sale of that house was a very awkward situation so you can imagine how uncomfortable it was to text the new owner to ask if I could swing by and pick them up. 

Five-
Matching outfits for the girls! Need I say more. I needed to order the girls some gold matching shoes for an upcoming wedding and picked out the dresses as well. They are super soft and were a great price. I love Old Navy for kids clothes. The jelly shoes run pretty small (as do the toddler clothes). Lucy normally wears a 4 but she fits in the 5 in the jelly shoes. Molly sized up as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment